Sun rises in the East
When I look outside my office window and look at sun, I cannot figure out if it rose in the East today. But this is obviously obvious. It only means that certain acts, instances, happenings, are too obvious.
- I got up and got ready for office, subconsciously thinking of the tasks at hand.
- Too much of background noise at home 😦 [Yes, sun rises in the east!]
- Shared a smile with my wife before I left for office
- Meeting with fellow tech writer, instructions, checklist
- And texts
- And facebook 🙂
Midway in the *documented* schedule, I looked at sun and wondered “You are so particular about East in the morning”. No answer. Just a smile.
- A cup of tea with some cookies
- Salad and lunch
- Document review/upload and checklist
- Instructions and Email
Suddenly it was cloudy outside. I wondered if a *friend* wanted to have coffee with me! Yes, we had a chat to schedule it; it did not happen. Nope. It was sunny again.
- Packup for home
- Walk/Run for a mile
- TV with the *remote* and its *control* 🙂
- Soup/Greens and Dinner
- Some background noise again 😦 [Sun sets in the west]
Yes. Sun sets in the west! It does not adapt. It is Sun!